Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Brithday/Anniversary Gift



With my birthday being 2/23 and our anniversary being 3/3 Johnny usually tries to pull out one "big" gift for both occasions. This year with a little (well, I'm sure more like a lot of help) from a very wonderful friend my birthday/anniversary gift is this....Jason Aldean! We will be leaving tomorrow afternoon for an adult evening away including dinner without having to yell at a kid for not using his fork and a concert in Evansville! I'm so excited. We don't get the chance to get alone time together very often so I'm really looking forward to this. It should be a very wonderful night.

3 comments:

Jess said...

That Johnny... he thinks of the sweetest things... Have a GREAT time!

Amanda said...

Yea he does it all by him self too! heheheheh....THANKS JESS!

Rebekah said...

Man, that is a nice looking gift you got there! Congrats!