Friday, March 7, 2008

And Then There Was Daegan

Isn't he cute? Three years after Johnny & I were married.....God gave us the most wonderful gift in the world! Daegan William Dale Hood 3/10/04 12:20am 7 pounds 1 oz. These are just a few of my favorite photos of my beautiful son. It is hard to believe his is going to be 4 on Monday. You heard me right.....4! It might as well be 14. The time goes by so fast. Tomorrow he will be asking for the keys, the next day graduating from high school, then college and then getting married and starting his own family. My prayer: God please don't let me be one of those mother-in-laws. I will pray that every day from now on! My promise to Daegan: I will cherish you forever and always be the best parent I can be and give you all of the love that I have. I will always remember every kiss, hug, smile, touch, tantrum, fit, boo-boo, swirley and word. I will love you unconditionally always! Thank you for being my wonderful son!
Mommy Loves You!






2 comments:

Sarah D said...

Happy Birthday Daegan!

Jess said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAEGAN!! HAVE A GREAT DAY! BILL, JESS, OLIVIA AND ISAAC