Monday, March 31, 2008

Better Late Than Never

Well it has been several days since the show Celebrity Apprentice ended and although Piers Morgan delivered in brining in the most money at the auction and overall all throughout the show Trace would still have been my pick. Now I realize that it was what it was and that was a "business game" as Piers said but what and how Trace handled himself both inside and outside of the boardroom just goes to show that you can play a game and still keep what matters at hand. Trace stated “I intend to conclude my time on this show with my dignity in tact, and I will try to be as respectful as Piers will allow me to be.” As a representative of FANN, his family and the country music association I believe he did just that! I know he did a lot better than I would have! I would have kicked his butt! I was also very surprised and delighted that when asked all but 2 of the contestants said they would have picked Trace and even Ivanca bid on and won the night out with him. I think that says it all.....Maybe the Donald should have listened to his daughter. In my book Trace was the winner. It's not always about the money. It should be how you conduct yourself when in the position. Way to go Trace! I'm sure your daughter is proud of her daddy!

1 comments:

Sarah D said...

I fell in love with Trace watching the finale of C.A. he really seems like he is a genuine good guy! His knew song has turned me back on to country music. I can't listen to it without bawling my eyes out!