Saturday, March 15, 2008

Does He Have A Chance?


Who is your pick to win Celebrity Apprentice?
Well, this is the chance for a good ole boy, redneck, cowboy to prove his stuff! I would love to see Trace win. He is smart, has had really good ideas, been consistant, has proven to be true to what he is, IS NOT a back stabber and I must admit that may get him in the end but at least he is being a complete Gentleman, has consistantly generated $$ for his team, made what looked to be an awsome sandwhich and last but not least is good eye candy.
I'll be sad when it's over. I didn't like The Donald until Trace made his way to the boardroom. I guess Donald has love for even the most middle of class peeps! Good to see!

2 comments:

Sarah D said...

Ok, I don't like Donald Trump-AT ALL! But I have caught celeb appprentice a couple of times and Trace is for sure my fav! He seems very nice and genuine. And that voice just gets me. When he did the voice over for the pet ad, it was genius!

Amanda said...

I definately think he has people fooled into the slow country boy thing. He is definately my fav!