Wednesday, March 12, 2008

IT'S ALIVE!


Well, it has finally happened. After many long years of not being connected to the internet at home........I'm finally complete. Yes it is true, as of about 6:30 this evening we have the internet. At HOME! I am sooooo excited. I am so looking forward to being connected after 5:00. The downside...well, for a lack of space and not wanting this thing to be in the living room, the computer is in my bedroom. Good for me and bad for me! I must admit this is my ultimate addiction! Not kidding....I have serious problems shutting down and being an insomniac....well enough said. So pray for me that you don't see me walking down the street like my friend Frankie here. I hope I have the good sense to know when enough is enough and turn this thing off!

4 comments:

Sarah D said...

Welcome to the world wide web. IT is more addictive than crack (not that I really know how addictive crack is).

Amanda said...

It is a nice addition to our home. I will be so convienient and Daegan already got to play Pinky Dinky Doo on Noggin so he is a fan. At least I work somewhere I can get therapy if my "addiction" gets to bad. lol

Sarah D said...

Be careful, Jack is addicted to YOU TUBE-it is amazing the dirty things people will do to a Wiggles or Blues Clues video!

Amanda said...

I haven't really investigated You Tube yet. I will have to check that out. I will beware though..Thanks for the warning!