Saturday, March 22, 2008

Momma Can I Paint?

It seems that I am a sucker on Saturday's. Today especially. I tend to think that daycare for Daegan is sometimes like work for us and that on the weekends he should be able to do something he wants to do. So this morning.....this is what he did.

By the look on his face it appears that the paint fumes were a little strong in the room......... Don't worry, he was using Crayola finger paints.
It didn't occur to me until after I got him into the bathroom to clean up that this was the day before Easter. This would classify as a pure Dr. Phil moment...What were you thinkin?





Hopefully a little soap and water will do the trick.....Do you think it worked?
Well..........except for the spot on his chin and a little green paint under his finger nails that it all came off in the end!

Just one question though? Who is this kid? This doesn't look like my baby Daegan. I almost think he kind of looks like his dad here? All I know is that he sure does look like a big kid.

0 comments: