Saturday, September 6, 2008

Just Because



It has been a rough several weeks at the Hood Household. Johnny has been working A LOT! My stress level is it seems 10 times the limit it can be and Daegan started pre-school this week. AAAGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say, I'm feeling a little lonely and left out and really have almost decided I want to move from Newton back to my hometown just to be close to people (friends and family). It seems like the only person I have to talk to in my day to day life is my 4 year old son and well.....I love him more than words can say but lets be honest, you just cant share with your 4 year old son the things that you would share with a really good friend.

It seems Johnny and I are in kind of the same boat and really only have each other and Daegan here to cling to and share with. Isn't it amazing how you can live somewhere for 8 years and really have nobody to pal around with? I mean I know life is busy for everybody but 8 years? I'm very thankful for the few friends I have made but still miss the adult contact and just having an adult night out with friends. I know Johnny misses this too. Maybe that is why he works so much. He at least then has contact with new people, or just people in general.

Anyway, yesterday at work out of the blue came this dozen of the most beautiful roses I have ever seen. This was Johnny's way of saying I Love You and We Have Each Other! As soon as I saw them I cried! They are absolutely Gorgeous and I will be forever thankful for the thought!

Thank You Johnny! I LOVE YOU
SHMILY

0 comments: