Thursday, April 10, 2008

99 Things about me

1. My middle name is Gayle
2. I used to like the rain
3. My favorite color is Diamond
4. I am a "tom boy"
5. My eyes are blue
6. I am a Paris Tiger
7. I love Halloween
8. I have a full time outside the home job
9. We have 2 inside dogs, Shambles and Shiloh
10. My son is the light of my life
11. My dad is my hero
12. I am in love with my husband
13. I met Johnny when I was a toddler
14. I have 1 brother and 2 sisters.
15. I am the "baby" of the bunch
16. Stupid people P*ss me off!
17. I have had the same best friend since kindergarten
18. I have only lived in 3 houses in my lifetime
19. I am a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl
20. I used to like the rain
21. I don't like to garden
22. My natural hair color is red
23. As I get older my hair thins out (that one's for you Jess)LOL
24. I like to buy things for my son
25. If I was rich I would buy my dad 2 new lungs
26. I really enjoy riding horses
27. I love to be at my dad's
28. I love to mow my dad's yard
29. My brother and I only say about 10 words to each other every year
30. I attend the Covered Bridge Festival every year and never buy anything but food
31. I am trying to loose weight
32. I enjoy musicals
33. I would love to see Elton John in concert
34. I miss my friends from Paris
35. I have a few wonderful friends in Newton
36. I have a tattoo on my right ankle
37. I am a Christian
38. I am trying to be a good mother to my son
39. I have no regrets
40. I would like to have more time for myself
41. Johnny and I have been married for 7 years
42. Trace Adkins is my favorit country artist
43. My favorite flower is an Iris
44. My favorite food is cabbage rolls that my mom makes
45. I don't like Surprises
46. I can't stand crooked socks
47. I wish I could make butterscotch pie like my grandma
48. I wish I would have known my grandpa Strow
49. I look forward to seeing all of my friends who have passed away again someday
50. My son thinks I look like a Barbie today.....I wish
51. My favorite movies are Hope Floats and Something To Talk About
52. I am looking forward to taking Daegan to Disney in January
53. Besides Disney the only other place I really want to go is Vegas
54. Sometimes wish I lived in a big city
55. I can pull a horse trailer and back it up
56. I don't like to do yard work at home
57. I think saying so many things about yourself it hard
58. I am grateful Johnny didn't want to move to Mississippi
59. I want to get another tattoo
60. My birthday is in February
61. My birthstone is Amythist
62. I used to like the rain
63. I have been told I speed up to slow down
64. I lost weight when I was pregnant
65. I have high blood pressure as a result of being pregnant
66. I don't call my parents as much as I should. It makes me homesick
67. My mom went down the hill on a saucer in the snow for Daegan
68. My mom still hunts deer and filled both of her tags in 10 minutes this year
69. My mom is an awsome shot with a rifle/shotgun...she doesn't like snakes or cyotes
70. My parents have been married for 54 years
71. I love the smell of fresh cut hay
72. I don't mind being dirty
73. I used to have a lady clean my house (after I cleaned it first)
74. My favorite shows on TV are ER and CSI Vegas
75. I don't ever want to flip another house
76. When I moved down here I had somewhere around 70 pairs of shoes
77. Daegan had 14 pairs of shoes his first year
78. I have a thing for shoes
79. I have a pair of lime green cowboy boots and yes I wear them
80. I am a good listener
81. I am a good friend
82. I don't like liar's
83. I could watch The Grinch, Rudolph and Frosty the Snowman everyday
84. Swimming is not my thing
85. I have only flown 1 time
86. I sweat the small stuff
87. Cinderella is my favorite Disney movie
88. I have never seen an ocean
89. I am a pretty good cook.
90. I used to like the rain
91. I wish I had a hobby
92. My ears are pierced 9 times
93. 8 weeks is way to long for me to wait to get a hair cut
94. I went to my 15 year class reunion and had a good time
95. I think I just dated myself by the previous statement
96. I was definately made to be a boy mommy...cause I think a little girl would kill me
97. I believe in love at first sight
98. I appreciate that my husband is a handy man
99. I love to hear Johnny and Daegan telling stories and giggling in bed at night

3 comments:

Sarah D said...

WHAT???

You are going to Disney??

CONGRATS!!!

Amanda said...

Yeah we are going in January with my sister and her family. They went in January of this year and bought a time share so we are going to use it. I can't wait!

Sarah D said...

WOO HOO!

If you need any Disney secrets, I may be able to share some!