Thursday, April 10, 2008

Things about my spouse

1. What is your man's name? Johnny
2. How long have you been together? Our first date was in May 2000 so about 8 years
We got married March 3, 2001.
3. How long did you date? 10 months
4. How old is your man? 47... he has 10 years on me.... (and I thought I was getting old)
5. Who eats more? Definately Johnny
6. Who said "I love you" first? Johnny
7. Who is taller? Johnny
8. Who sings better? Johnny
9. Who is smarter? Johhny
10. Whose temper is worse? We both have bad tempers
11. Who does the laundry? What kind of question is that?? I DO
12. Who takes out the garbage? Johnny
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I sleep alone
14. Who pays the bills? we both contribute to paying the bills, but I actually pay them:)
15. Who is better with the computer? Me
16. Who mows the lawn? Johnny
17. Who cooks dinner? I do mostly
18. Who drives when you are together? I do for obvious reasons
19. Who pays when you go out? both
20. Who is most stubborn? ha ha.... good question..... how would one get the answer to that?
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? um...... neither
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine... they live 60 miles away
23. Who kissed who first? Johnny kissed me..... Like I would have kissed him first??? no way:)
24. Who asked who out? Johnny asked me out first
25. Who proposed? Johnny..... it was so sweet too!
26. Who is more sensitive? ME
27. Who has more friends? me.... well maybe
28. Who has more siblings?Johnny

So what's the story with you and your man? We are here for each other, we are not going anywhere, I love him dearly and I think we kind of saved each other. I'm glad to have him.

1 comments:

Jess said...

How sweet:)