Thursday, April 10, 2008

20 things about Mandy by Johnny

1. My darling's name is Amanda.
2. She is a natural red-head, with all the bells.
3. I met Mandy when I was 15 and she was 5. She came out of church holding her mom's hand.
She saw me and dropped her mom's hand, ran to me grabbed my hand, looked up at her
mom and said, "One of these days, I'm gonna marry Johnny Hood." Her mom said,
"Oh, no you're not." Guess Mandy showed her!
4. I have never seen a smile so beautiful.
5. When Mandy holds our son I can feel the love in the air.
6. She looks great on horseback.
7. She feels fabulous in my arms.
8. She %(*&*^&^&^%)$##%%) (NOT MEANT FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC use your
imagination.)
9. She is a great cook.
10. She pushes me.
11. Her favorite phrase is "suck it up."
12.I never run out of things to do.
13. I get lost in her eyes.
14. She doesn't mind getting dirty but will not be that way for long.
15. I love the way she smells.
16. When she holds me, I get a little weak in the knees.
17. She is a very good Mom.
18. She can make me madder than any other person alive.
19.She saved my life.
20. I LOVE MY WIFE. I LOVE MY MANDY!!!!

1 comments:

Jess said...

Now I'm going to puke! Thanks Johnny.... I didn't want to be sick today:)