Sunday, April 27, 2008

Daegan and his Evil twin

I'm The Cute One

I'm The Evil One

Well, it finally happened. We have wondered on several occasions if there wasn't an evil 4 year old living in our home but today HE ARRIVED! After church today Johnny and Daegan walked home and I went to the store to get lunch. Upon arrival at home they found a lovely red marker (supposed to be washable). Daegan showed me the pretty picture they colored and as I start through the house I hear his dad, teeth clenched, talking in that "really mad dad voice" "YOU are Really in Big TROUBLE!" Me: "what did he do now"? I was motioned to the bathroom where my beautiful son and his evil twin decided they needed to decorate a little more. So my toilet had Red circles on both the lid and the seat, my sink had scribbles all over the top, continuing around the room to the wall, closet door, and last wall where it stopped, or so I thought! During clean-up Daegan comes in and says "mommy, I'm really sorry". It took Johnny and I about 20 minutes and lots of soft scrub and bleach to clean up this mess! Mission accomplished...I thought. Later as I am in the bathroom with the door shut I look over and realize that there is a big red circle on the back of the door! This one will not come off! Whoever invented "washable markers" should be locked up in a room with small children all of whom have a wonderful marker and have to clean up the mess afterword. Jess, I now truely feel your pain. AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I feel your pain.. Try using the Magic Eraser.. It takes off just about anything. Not sure about the door though.. The marker probably soaked thru the wood.
Good Luck!!!

Jess said...

I feel your pain too!!!! At least it's the BACK of the door:) It could have been worse..... Like Crayola Slick Stick (orange) all over your sofa.... ha ha