Saturday, April 5, 2008

Hey Momma, I got something for ya!

Minus the goofy grin, this is by far one of the best gifts I have ever received. In Daegan's right hand is a small cluster of spring flowers he plucked out of the yard. I was sitting at the computer and he runs in and sticks them out at me and says "Here Momma, thanks for being married with me"!
Now the best part is that he did this without any prompting from his father. Those moments are always the best!
Thanks Daegan! I love your flowers!

2 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

That is the best.

Found your blog on BloggerPlay, and we (my family; I'm sitting in the middle of the livingroom while they are watching James Bond) were all pleasantly surprised to hear the Seussical music! My 13-year-old daughter is JoJo in our middle school version of the Seussical in about a month, so we listened to it.

Nice place you have here...:)

Amanda said...

Thank You!