Sunday, April 6, 2008

Time Goes By To Fast

Earlier in the day I caught a glimpse of Daegan and said that he didn't look like my baby anymore he was starting to really look like a "big boy". I have to say I have mixed feelings about him growning up. At the end of every evening it has become the routine for me to read to Daegan before he goes to bed. Tonight after reading "funnies" out of Where The Sidewalk Ends Daegan says to me "Momma, I'm sorry I'm growing up so fast but I just have to"! I feel a little sad at the thought of Daegan growning up, but on the same note I am really exicted about all of the experiences he will have....


My Son Grows Up

Life is fleeting, years rush past... and little boys grow up so fast! Let me take time out to be thankful mine is still here with me. And though I'm busy through the day, let me take time out to play... Let me take time out to smile, to sit with him for just a while... Let me take time out for walks, for swings and sports and quiet talks, for sharing giggles, tickles, and hugs, for patching knees and catching bugs... for running races, climbing trees, for helping with his A - B - C's... For hatching plots and planning schemes, for listening to his thoughts and dreams. Let me tuck him in at night, hear his prayers, turn off the light. And when my busy day is done, let me thank God I have a son....Author Unknown

0 comments: