Monday, April 21, 2008

Work or Excitement.....You Decide

I love this little man more than life itself and so today Johnny and I made an impulse purchase. There were a couple of things we would liked to have had first and foremost being a motorcycle that Johnny and I could take on roadtrips but the more I thought about this I realized it only inlcluded Johnny and I and Daegan was left out. The next option was a camper.....So we are now the proud owners of a camper. I am hoping this will make summers exciting and that Daegan will love the experience. I love to camp. There is something to sitting by a fire, no TV, watching children play, cooking out, eating all kinds of junk that just makes a day. My only concern is I can't keep my own house clean......Now I have 2 houses to keep clean....What was I thinking? OH Well summer...Here we come! Introducing our New/Used 2003 Fleetwood Destiny Series Sedona. This sucker is huge. I'm really excited to have it at the beginning of the season....Well, those of you who know us if you can't find us at home you might take a drive around Sam Parr....We would love to have you!

6 comments:

Jess said...

Congrats on your new purchase! You will have lots of fun memories to share!!

Bill said...

Love Shack, Love Shack baby!!!

Amanda said...

Well Bill, I don't think unless you are volunteering to babysit for daegan there is gonna be too much "love shackin" goin on....But hey, you guys could alway borrow it if you like. LOL

Johnny said...

You are aware of what fresh air does to me, aren't you? So, I think I'm gonna have to go with Bill's assessment. Shoot, I feel a breeze blowing up now.

Mrs4444 said...

We have a lot in common! I LOVE camping (we're still tenting, though, unfortunately). My house is a disaster area most of the time, and I have happy kids to show for it; I think it's more important to hang with the kids than fold laundry, I guess. Thanks for popping by!

Amanda said...

I gave tent camping up long ago and this just kind of fell into our lap. The time was right and the deal was good. I am expecting lots of wonderful memories.