Tuesday, May 13, 2008

More good than bad things about my son!



My son is 4 years old
My son was 4 weeks early
My son has 4 names
My son has red/brown hair
My son has blue eyes
My son makes me laugh way more than he makes me frown
My son likes for me to read to him every night before bed
My son tells me he loves me a lot and daily (and not just when he is in trouble)
My son is very well behaved in the company of others
My son just started t-ball
My son is too smart for his own good
My son is very complimentary of nice things (handbags, haircuts, cologn..etc.)
My son wished me Happy Mothers Day without being promted
My son loves vegetables and has planted his own garden
My son loves flowers and somehow suckered me into letting him plant sunflowers
My son want's his hair to grow out long like the "big boys"....fat chance!
My son likes to go to church
My son likes to pay for things with his own money...(usually just ice cream but hey)
My son knows not to hit girls
My son is very helpful both at home and at daycare
My son likes to help out around the house
My son would rather watch Scooby Doo and Tom and Jerry than the new cartoons
My son can dance way better than his dad
My son is excited to be going to Disney at the first of the year
My son gets way too much stuff for his birthday and Christmas
My son likes to sit with Ray and Debbie at church on Sunday night
My son likes to share his snacks
My son likes to lay in my bed every morning and watch cartoons before going to daycare
My son doesn't miss a thing
My son thinks the movie MIB is cool and I'm trying to teach him the dance at the end
(Hey Bill, maybe your expertise would be handy for teaching him that)hehe!
My son looked just like a Hood the other day and it scared me to death!

Mostly my son is a little "mini me" which is probably why most of the time I think I am never going to survive this "being a mommy", but when the truth is really told, and I sit and think about all my son is and means to me I realize that he is the moon and the stars and the sun in the morning everyday! He is me and I am more than blessed and grateful to have him!

0 comments: