Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Watch Out! New Driver On The Road

Well, after a very long day I am proud to say CONGRATULATIONS JOHNNY! For any of those who know us, you all know it has been a long road but one worth traveling! Johnny and I spent the day (yes I said day, as in ENTIRE day) in Springfield getting his drivers license! It was a very proud moment. I am so proud of my husband and the things he has acomplished for himself over the last few years I just wanted to take a minute to tell him!

I learned something about myself in the process too. I am addicted to speed. Yes it is true, I like to drive fast and well I guess I just like to drive because having him driving on the way home was one of the most exciting things ever but for me one of the most stressful ever too! :) People have always told me my dad taught us to speed up to get to a stop sign..well today I believe it! It's a wonder I have any finger nails left....hehe

Actually the funny part happened when we got home and got ready to take Daegan to T-Ball. We were in the car waiting on Johnny, Daegan in the back seat and me in the passanger seat cause that is where I am now and here comes Johnny out of the house straight over the the passanger side door. It had been less than 20 minutes since he had driven home and already forgotten he had a brand spankin new drivers license with his very own name on it that made it legal for him to drive...:) It made us laugh!

Very Cool Johnny! I know I'm proud of you and I know all of your friends and family are too! Daegan and I Love You Very Much!

Also, I wanted to say Thank You to Johnny for all of the changes he has made and also to everyone out there who supported us! You know who you are and this is to say that we love you and thank you all so much!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Congrats Johnny and Mandy! We are happy for both of you!

Jace said...

Congrats Johnny! I know how much this meant to you!

Johnny said...

i just want you all to know that I am thankful for all your support throughout the many years. It ain't so hard to do when you have so many people believing. I learned that if you want something bad enough and you stick with it, that eventually even the beauricrats will get tired of being bugged and bombarded to the point of surender. Thank you, Amanda for your love and support the past 8 years. I could not have gotten thru it without you. Thank you god for your part in this... for changing me to the point of being unrecognizable from the past me.