Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Time Has Come

I am making some personal decisions lateley. These have nothing to do with anybody but myself, I have done quite a bit of soul searching and have come to the conclusion that I have to take time to take care of me! My spiritual life has suffered in ways that I can not even describe and all it took was one Very Special Lady, and a few Kind words and I completely re-examined my life. I am going to strive to be the best Wife, Mother and Friend that I can be. My family is the most important thing to me in the world and that is why I have committed to going to church and getting my life back on track. I did this for me/us. My son was missing out on something wonderful, the knowledge of God and that was making me very sad! Now mind you I view church a place to learn and soak up all the knowledge that I can about Gods mission for us. This is not a place to smile at you one minute and find the knife as soon as you get the opportunity. I feel that Mike and Vicky do a marvelous job leading our church and can not wait to get started in the Wednesday evening group and get to know them much better! I do have to say a huge THANK YOU to the most wonderful lady in the world for the encouragement and giving me the courage to embark on this endevor. I LOVE YOU! I Love Your Family. It just goes to show that God can minister anywhere including the beauty shop.

0 comments: