Sunday, May 11, 2008



Happy Mothers Day Mom! I Love You
Oh, and your gift when you are feeling better will be well worth it!

I won't be seeing my mother today...she has a terrible case of the shingles and due to the pain I felt keeping my 4 year old from tackeling her was a good idea! She is very much with me in my heart and my thoughts and prayers today!


Happy Mothers Day also to all of my friends, blog friends and family who share this wonderful experience. I hope your day is exactly what you want it to be!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Sorry to hear about your mom not feeling well!!

Happy Mother's Day to you and your mom!!!

Amanda said...

Thanks Jess! Happy Mothers Day to You as well! Hope your day was good.

My mom is actually on the up hill slide I just didn't want to cause her any undue stress...