Saturday, May 10, 2008

Things Little Boys Will Do


How many of you have little boys? Or big boys? It reallys doesn't matter I don't think. I am a firm believer of the saying "boys will be boys" So I'm wondering....is there anything interesting or funny that your boy has done today? We could all you a few laughs! This is what mine came up with today...

Upon ariving home from a walk the neighbor kids (1 boy, 3 girls) were out playing in the yard and invited Daegan to join them for a while. I stil had some housework to do so he stayed and played and I went inside to finish vacuuming the LR floor. It was a decent day so I had the front door open and could see out to the front yard. I quickly caught a glimpse of Daegan out of the corner of me eye and thought it was strange he was home so soon since I had just literally walked into the house. Anyway, as I walked to the front door to see what had happened...there he was. He had run across the yard into our yard, dropped trou and was standing like a little statue peeing in the yard. Not the back yard, not the side yard...THE FRONT YARD. When he noticed me standing at the door he simply said "what, I had to pee".

Oh what do you do? I politely informed him that he could have come into the house to do that, realizing that he was completely not listening to me and the most important thing at that moment was gettin his pants back up so he could return to the neighbors to play. Yes they were all out in their yard.

The only consolation I have is that there were 3 little girls at the neighbors house and at least he did have the courtesy to come home instead of dropping his pants and doing it right there. It was good for a good laugh, put a smile on my face and even made me grateful that I have a beautiful son, no matter how mischevious he may be to raise and be a "Mommy" to.

Like I said "Boys Will Be Boys"

3 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

OMG; that's too funny. While I can't remember specifics, my son made me laugh a lot today, but that's nothing new. Man, I love that kid! Boys are great. (Girls, too, of course. I'm lucky to have one of each.)

Amanda M said...

My son is only 21 months, but it seems like he does something everyday that make me laugh and wonder where he comes up with some of the things he does. Today for example he thought it was really funny to stick his fingers up my nose instead of his. He was completely cracking himself up.

Jess said...

That is sooooo true... boys will be boys. After Isaac has done something he shouldn't..... he leans over and gives me a kiss and says he loves me. I just love it. So does that mean I let him get away with something he shouldn't?? Hey for a kiss and an I love you without being reminded, I say YES:) Call me a sucker..... I don't care!!!